- Published on Wednesday, 07 May 2014 22:32
“MunaiTas” North-West Pipeline Company” JSC is joint venture, the main goal of which is to realize designing, financing, construction and operation of the “Kenkijak-Atyrau” oil pipeline. “Kenkijak-Atyrau” oil pipeline is a part of the “Kazakhstan-China” oil pipeline. Company was created on December 11, 2001. The highest management body is General meeting of the Shareholders. Managing body is Directors’ Board. Executive body is General Director of the “MunaiTas” NWPC” JSC. Controlling body is an Audit Commission. Company shareholders are “KazTransOil” JSC, which owns 51 % of the Company shares and “Chinese National Oil Corporation International in Kazakhstan” LTD, which owns 49 % of the Company shares.
Mission of the Company is to take part in economical development and to enhance partnership and friendship between Republic of Kazakhstan and Chinese Peoples Republic by organizational work in designing, equipment supply and “Kenkijak-Atyrau” oil pipeline construction & operation. Also, main goal of the Company is to render oil transportation services, at the level of international standards and achievement of the income, corresponding to shareholders’ requirements.
“MunaiTas” NWPC” JSC activity is:
- designing, financing, construction, operation and development of the oil pipeline, oil transportation services via pipeline transport;
- domestic and foreign marketing of the oil & it’s products;
- financing, development of the technical & economic feasibility of pipeline and other projects;
- innovative activity in oil pipeline area;
- increase in oil transportation volumes by the means of improvement of effectiveness of the “Kenkijak-Atyau” oil pipeline operation;
- cooperation with new oil fields;
- capital investment projects in West and Central Kazakhstan, in West China and other perspective directions;
- expansion and modernization of “Kenkijak-Atyaru” oil pipeline;
- operational and ecological safety and security.